1. The Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No. 517211.
2. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
3. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland)residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
4. Entry details: To enter:
Facebook: leave a comment on the promotional post on the Robinsons Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Robinsons, with a picture of yourself showing your best Wimbledon moment featuring Robinsons using the hashtag #TasteofWimbledon
Instagram: Follow @Robinsons_UK and double tap the promotional post, then leave a comment on the post with a valid Robinsons squash flavour using the hashtag #TasteofWimbledon
5. The prize:
Facebook Entry Prize: 2 X pairs of tickets to the Ladies Finals at Wimbledon on 15 July 2017
Instagram Entry Prize: 1 X pair of tickets to the Ladies Finals at Wimbledon 15 July 2017
6. Promotional Period: Prize draw opens 15:00pm 04th July 2017 and Closes 12:00pm 07th July 2017 (Promotional Period).
7. Prize Draw: 10th July 2017
8. Winner Selection: All winners will be drawn under independent supervision at random on the Draw Dates from all valid entries received.
9. Winner Notification: All potential winners will be contacted via a direct message or comment reply to the social media account that was used to enter the promotion on 10 July 2017 to verify their entry. Winners must provide details (name & telephone number) of themselves and the guest that they will be bringing to the game. Upon verification, the entry image will be used as part of a promotional post for the competition & published on the Facebook page or Instagram stream as relevant.
10. Winner Claim: Winners have 48 hours from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability.
11. Tickets must be collected from Gate 5 at Wimbledon on 15th July, 2017. Both guests must bring photo ID bearing the names provided during the verification process. Access to Wimbledon will not be possible without valid photo ID. Court tickets will be issued once the winners have accessed the Robinsons hospitality suite on the day. Children under 11 are not allowed in the suite; there is no age limit inside the ground provided minors are accompanied by adults.
12. Each Prize includes full access to the Wimbledon grounds, exclusive access to the Robinsons VIP hospitality suite, a two course complimentary lunch, complimentary drinks (including alcohol), afternoon tea & 2 x tickets to the Ladies’ Final on Centre Court on 15th July 2017.
13. Winners will be responsible for the behavior of themselves and their guests whilst taking the prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participating in the prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
14. The prize is intended for the named winner and the resale of tickets is strictly prohibited.
15. If any prizes are undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability.
16. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants, including but not limited to age, name and address, before making a prize award and to refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
18. Entry Requirements: The person from whose account the entry is sent from shall be deemed the entrant for the purposes of this Promotion. In the event that the same entry is submitted by two or more people, the first person to have uploaded the entry shall be deemed the entrant for the purposes of this Promotion. Verification of age, identity and address will be required before any prizes are awarded.
19. Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may submit entries that may be similar to theirs, and that they will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter over such matters.
20. By entering the competition entrants confirm they have the permission of any person featured in their entry to feature them or where any person featured is under 16, that they have the parents/guardians permission.
21. In posting to Facebook for the Promotion , Entrants MUST:
a. ensure that their entry does not contain obscenities or nudity or other content deemed by the Promoter, at its sole discretion, to be defamatory, malicious, indecent, inappropriate, racist, sexist, homophobic, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening or offensive;
b. not cause any danger or threat to health and safety or encourage, promote or feature activities in their entry which could endanger the safety or well-being of others;
c. not feature or refer to illegal, offensive, harmful, cruel or irresponsible activities or behaviour including, but not limited to, bullying, violence and vandalism or sexual, fraudulent or criminal acts in their entry;
d. not seek to advertise or promote products or services for profit or gain;
e. not seek to impersonate another person;
f. not show a competitor product;
g. not break the law in any way including (but not limited to) breaches of intellectual property rights, defamation or contempt of Court;
h. not predominantly feature in their entry any trademarks or copyrighted material other than those relating to Robinsons or in any way breach any third party's intellectual property rights;
i. not feature in their entry any content likely to conflict with the Robinsons brand values or common standards of taste and decency; and
j. not feature third parties in their entry who have not given permission to feature in the entry, including permission from a parent or guardian if you are featuring someone under 16 in your entry
22. The Promoter will, at its sole discretion, reject all entries that are irrelevant to the Promotion or which do not comply with condition 18 above without liability or prior notice. Rejected entries will not be entered into the draw.
23. The name and county of each of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to GBI Consumer Engagement Team, Drayton House, Drayton Road, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4NA.
24. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant. Resale of the prize is strictly prohibited.
25. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
26. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
27. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
28. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
29. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
30. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
32. Prize winners agree to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable unpaid publicity for the purposes of this Promotion.
34. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
35. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.